Kampeer info EK 2015

60 Berichten
Beste allemaal,

Onder staand de mail uit Engeland voor wat betreft het kamperen tijdens het EK 2015 in Sunderland.

Ik begrijp dat het kamperen er lastig zal zijn,

Mvg Olav

Hi guys,
This is the latest information about the regatta at Sunderland.If there are other people who need the information,please forward the message.

Regards-John

Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 11:31:30 +0000
To: Andrea Penrose<andreapenrose1325@yahoo.co.uk&gt;; Cliff Sagar<cliffsagar@aol.com&gt;; Richard Smith<richard.smith@wren.org.uk&gt;; John Meachen<j.meachen@btopenworld.com&gt;; <ruth.walker@virgin.net&gt;; <br_fisher@hotmail.co.uk&gt;; <brian.p.earl@blueyonder.co.uk&gt;
Subject: RE: Meeting with Javelin Class 4th Feb

Hello All,

Can I remind you that the camping bookings are not yet open until the entry/booking form is completed. There are conditions attached before they can be accepted. These will become apparent in the next 10 days. We must give everyone an equal chance, otherwise we will be accused of using our position as committee members to gain an advantage in the camping bookings. I can however say that you will need the EXACT SIZE of your tent/motor home. No awnings will be allowed, as there isn't the space.

Entry, camping and payment will be linked. I'm just finalising this with the club. It will however be on a 'first come first served basis'. Hence my comments above.

Everyone must follow the same protocols, as mentioned in my previous messages. Since No one has disagreed with the proposals I will now proceed with the final aspects of the organisation. I just need to confirm this with the club.

John can you forward this to Olav? Also is it possible to e-mail shot or mail shot everyone from all the Javelin Associations directly, so no one misses out. I presume that we will be using the Dutch and German web sites for communication.

Cliffe I know we will use the face book page.

I will be opening a twitter page.

Richard we are staying in the Best Western Tavistock Roker Hotel.

Andrea what arrangements have you made with Batt Sails for the spinnaker- are we committed to this?

We have an initial Regatta budget of circa £500 which is to be used to keep social costs down.

We also have our Association boats available so spread the word.

There are restrictions on dogs being on the club site- not my rule!

Regards,
Brian.

Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 11:31:30 +0000
To: Andrea Penrose<andreapenrose1325@yahoo.co.uk&gt;; Cliff Sagar<cliffsagar@aol.com&gt;; Richard Smith<richard.smith@wren.org.uk&gt;; John Meachen<j.meachen@btopenworld.com&gt;; <ruth.walker@virgin.net&gt;; <br_fisher@hotmail.co.uk&gt;; <brian.p.earl@blueyonder.co.uk&gt;
Subject: RE: Meeting with Javelin Class 4th Feb

Hello All,

Can I remind you that the camping bookings are not yet open until the entry/booking form is completed. There are conditions attached before they can be accepted. These will become apparent in the next 10 days. We must give everyone an equal chance, otherwise we will be accused of using our position as committee members to gain an advantage in the camping bookings. I can however say that you will need the EXACT SIZE of your tent/motor home. No awnings will be allowed, as there isn't the space.

Entry, camping and payment will be linked. I'm just finalising this with the club. It will however be on a 'first come first served basis'. Hence my comments above.

Everyone must follow the same protocols, as mentioned in my previous messages. Since No one has disagreed with the proposals I will now proceed with the final aspects of the organisation. I just need to confirm this with the club.

John can you forward this to Olav? Also is it possible to e-mail shot or mail shot everyone from all the Javelin Associations directly, so no one misses out. I presume that we will be using the Dutch and German web sites for communication.

Cliffe I know we will use the face book page.

I will be opening a twitter page.

Richard we are staying in the Best Western Tavistock Roker Hotel.

Andrea what arrangements have you made with Batt Sails for the spinnaker- are we committed to this?

We have an initial Regatta budget of circa £500 which is to be used to keep social costs down.

We also have our Association boats available so spread the word.

There are restrictions on dogs being on the club site- not my rule!

Regards,
Brian.

Dit bericht is gesloten. Er kan niet verder op gereageerd worden. Blijf rustig en ga verder.

Statistieken