Beantwoord Hi - Where, When and is?

24 Berichten
Hi, Happy New Year to you all
Hope you all have a great 2005.

Where are you going to hold your National Championships?

When will it be held?

And is there a spare boat or do we have to bring one?

Cheers

Deze vraag is beantwoord door Marian NED462. Bekijk het eerst volgnde bericht.

24 Berichten
Bad News / Good news (depending on how you look at it!)

I don't think GBR561 will be coming to the Beulakker Championships.

However GBR562 is booked on the Ferry to the Hoek on the 4th May so we'll be there representing the "Islanders" on the mainland.

See you soon

Mike n Cath

[Michiel heeft dit bericht voor het laatst bewerkt op 8 jaar, 4 maanden terug.]
62 Berichten
discuss.answer Our Nationals will be held on 5, 6, 7 and 8 May 2005 at Beulaker Wijde, a lake near Zwolle, Meppel, Wanneperveen.
This time no IJsselmeer, but a very experienced committee. Of course we will bring our enthousiasm, there are playgrounds for the children and on walking distance a beach. Camping will be as much near the water as possible.
On the harbour: a shop, a bakery with fresh bread at 8.00 o'clock and a restaurant. More restaurants on walking distance. Try google.com and "Blauwe Hand" for pictures of the area "omgeving".

Marian, wedstrijdsecretaris "secretary of racing".

24 Berichten
have you any details on the race Schedule?
1, 2 or 3 races each day etc?

We have a cunning plan... We race 5 races on the first day. So you will be tyred from your journey and you won'tbe able to race all races. That way we will keep you from winning our nationals!! :p

Addict since 2000
Sailed NED268, NED508, NED576
24 Berichten
I hear that this lake was Ter Stege's home waters.
I think I will be very lucky to win a single race, let alone the Championship!

1 Berichten
Hi Folks,
Joking aside, do you guys have any more details on the event? I.e. race schedule, location etc? Katrin and I might want to come but would really want some more details to quote ferries, plan travels and figure out how much time to take off work.
Maybe see you there.
Cheers,
Olav

Hi Olav, you can contact Marian at wedstrijd@javelin.nl, she has all the details about location, schedule costs etc. etc.

Addict since 2000
Sailed NED268, NED508, NED576
62 Berichten
A quick respond:
Thursday 12.00 briefing, 13.00 start first race
Race scedule is weather depending, will be published ashore every morning before the first start. Last start on Sunday not too late.

The committee is very experienced (bleu smoke coming from his pipe, while he was looking at me and my questions. Of course there will be sailing, of course there will be no sailing when it is too windy, of course the angel of the course can be changed when the course is too simpel). He gave me such a reassuring feeling. I was waiting for details later this year, but now I will speed it up. Ask me what you need. Meanwhile I will try and speed the committee up.

Water: Beulaker wijde
Where? Look for Zwolle (east from IJsselmeer), look for Meppel (north from Zwolle), look for water (west from Meppel). The biggest part of the water = Beulaker. The smaller part = Belterwijde = homewater of the Ter Steges. The course we are sailing is new to Jan ter Stege, so good chance to win. Especially for those who have lake experience.

Costs are depending on participation of other classes. I will be able to give a rough estimate in a few days.

Camping: tents near the boats. BBQ on Thursday evening, bring your own food and drinks.

Distance from ferry Hoek van Holland to Wanneperveen is 200km, driving 2 hrs 15 minutes (at max speed 120, with boat your not allowed more than 80).

Greetings, Marian wedstrijd@javelin.nl

62 Berichten
Rough estimate for four days Nationals is 90 euro for the sailing. This amount can be lower when we attract more sponsors (who can help?). Any amount of money gained through sponsoring or participating other classes will be distributed among the sailers. !deal

Above that camping: 20 euro for tents for 4 days, campers cost more.

All together: 110 euro for the event.

Dit bericht is gesloten. Er kan niet verder op gereageerd worden. Blijf rustig en ga verder.

Statistieken