Sail design change

24 Berichten
Jan ter Stege was talking about a control of the head size on the mainsail at Hourtin.

I’m in the process of helping Hyde develop their new sails and even though this rule change could still take a year to become fact I feel it sensible to design this new sail with the proposed rule change in mind.

Could somebody please post what the rule would look like san I can inform Hyde sails.

Many thanks for the great event at Houtin we really enjoyed it

Cheers
Mike

[Mike GBR562 heeft dit bericht voor het laatst bewerkt op 16 jaar, 8 maanden terug.]
Jan NED554
68 Berichten
Hello Mike,

The proposed rules are: "Rule 15.4.11 The top width (the distance between the head point and the aft head point) shall not exceed 210 mm. Rule 15.4.12 The upper width (=shortest distance between upper leech point and the luff) at upper leech point (the point on the leech 500 mm from the head point) shall not exceed 430 mm." All the measurement points are defined in ISAF "Equipment Rules of Sailing". Remember that at this time above is a proposal. If any questions arise about this matter you can contact me. Hourtin was fun racing there and I hope we will have an EC there in 2011.

Dit bericht is gesloten. Er kan niet verder op gereageerd worden. Blijf rustig en ga verder.

Statistieken