Nieuws uit uk vwbt ek

60 Berichten
We had a great Nationals over the last weekend with a bit of wind for everyone and some really close racing.

While we were all together we had a bit of a meeting about the Euros and it is looking like it should be a really good event. There are a couple things Brian Dixon asked me to check with you.

Please can you advise anyone who plans to attend to fill in the entry form and send to the sailing club asap. Sailors from Germany and Holland don’t need to pay until they arrive but the club need to be able to confirm number, we also hope to have T Shirts for all competitors but need to order them a few weeks before the event starts.

There is plenty of room for camper vans but less space for tents (the cost of camping is included in the entry fee). We are pretty sure that there is plenty of room for everyone but if anyone who wants to camp can speak to Cliff then we can make sure there is a space allocated to save any problems once everyone arrives.

I understand that there may be a few boats from Holland who are looking to arrive on Monday morning. Brian has arranged for sailing to start a bit later on the Monday to accommodate this but wanted to be sure that this was still needed.

I hope this all makes sense, if you could let me know who you think might be attending that would help us with the numbers.

If anyone in Holland has any questions please let me know.

Cheers

Rich

Dit bericht is gesloten. Er kan niet verder op gereageerd worden. Blijf rustig en ga verder.

Statistieken